Updates
As some of you are aware, I have not posted anything in my blog for almost a year. So, I thought I'd post something. Just some updates on what's happening at the moment.
Now, I'm on my fourth and last semester in this HELL HOLE. A friend of mine said "Different sem, same shit." Kudos to you! Anyways, why hell hole? Cause I hate this place. Honestly. It's like a boarding school. We don't have freedom. Only a tad. Here's a list of stuff we're not allowed to do:
1. No smoking. This applies to some of my friends, not naming any. Most of the students are over 18. Over the legal age, yet we are banned. At least, give us some breathing space. Change the rule that smoking is allowed but not around the academic area.
2. No late night TV shows. We're not allowed to watch TV after 12am during weekdays. The only thing I watch on TV is football and I'm not even allowed. Meh. Anyways, it does seem reasonable because it can cause oversleeping, but, I'm going to repeat myself, we're all 18. We know how to take care of ourselves.
3. No facebook. This seems a bit childish, but hey, what's wrong with facebook? First there was a system where there's no facebook during academic hours, but now, not even at night. I know we need to focus on our studies, but we still need some time off from studying.
4. No youtube. Actually, this does not affect me, and it seems quite reasonable.
So far, this is what I can list, but I assure you, there's plenty.
I'll share with you two stories, which makes this college seem weird. Not in the sense of paranormal stuff but the way they manage problems. So here goes.
Story 1:
One of my friend, for privacy, let's call him/her ' student A'. Well, one day student A 'kutuk' or made fun of a couple. This couple felt abused and reported to the Headmaster instead of dealing with student A personally. Yeah I know, WTF. Well, student A had to see the HM himself and the whole case became huge. Almost all of the students knew.
Story 2:
This second story is about another person, student B. One night, student B brought a girl into his chalet/apartment and was caught. They had to see the HM and Pn. Rog, I think, and their punishment was only serve food during dinner and lunch. But they only sit on a chair and played with their phone. That's all that happened. No suspension or anything. Hey, I'm not saying the should get suspended, but yeah, just saying.
So, if we compare these two stories. The college takes it seriously when someone mocks another person more than some guy taking a girl into his room. God knows what happened in there, but I don't. So, I'm not going to make up stories, but you get the idea. If you look at the bigger picture, you'll get what I mean. WTF right?
Damn. I just realised the only thing I wrote was my hatred towards this place, but don't get me wrong, this place is a great place to study. A lot of successful students graduated from this college and studied overseas.
I think I'll write until here. Probably, I'll post some more stuff when I'm not busy.
So, ciao!