Links
Home Twitter Facebook Follow

Profile
20. Taurus. Loves music. Loves football. Loves to sleep.

Others
Random Websites
Random Quote
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Way Over The Line?
Song for this post: Betrayed by Avenged Sevenfold

This post is about something happened recently. In fact, it was this week. Let me start from the beginning.

A few weeks before, I joined a play called "Inspector Drake's Last Case" It's a typical whodunnit comedy. It's quire humorous. Anyways, the supervisor (true identity won't be given) said that rehearsals would be twice a week. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 08.00pm to 09.00pm. I would usually attend the rehearsals.

The rehearsals are actually fun. We enjoy ourselves. We make jokes, whether it is intentional or not. When we make mistakes, it is considered as a joke. So pretty much the rehearsals are great.

Moving on, the rehearsals were still on this week, despite the fact that I had exams. Out of all the people, it was only me who had a paper to sit on Wednesday, which was Computing. I talked to the supervisor a week before, "begging" him/her to cancel for one day, so that I can study for Computing, but s/he refused. S/he said I should come and I would enjoy it, instead of studying. I see his/her point, but then I said, "I'll try."

Then, on the Tuesday, I decided to actually skip the rehearsal and use the time to study for my paper. I made a huge mistake, not informing him/her that I wouldn't come, but it wasn't entirely my fault. I tried searching for him/her on Tuesday, the whole day, but failed. I didn't have his/her number to text him/her. And I didn't have my friends' number who have his/her number. This is because my phone recently go screwed up for no apparent reason. All of the numbers are saved on the phone and now, I'm currently borrowing one of my friend's phone. So not many numbers are in the phone.

Moving on with the story, as I was leaving the AV room, after getting some past papers, I bumped into one of my friend. He also joined the play. He informed me that the supervisor was quite pissed. I don't really have the exact quotations but s/he said something similar to this:

"I'm p'd off with that guy. That wanker."

He called me a WANKER. S/he thought if s/he said it under his/her breath, other people won't hear, but s/he was wrong. My friend did hear it, as well as the rest of the people. It isn't right for him/her to call me a WANKER. I mean, of course friends say it to each other, but a teacher to a student? COME ON! I was only bloody studying for my exams. Exams are more important than FUCKING drama rehearsals. Drama rehearsals can't get me anywhere. Exams do. They give me chances to go to UK. Babi la! No seriously, it isn't right for s/he to call me that. Sh/e gave one senior a whole week off to study, but not me. And then, when I skip to study, s/he's pissed off? WHAT THE FUCK?

Well, he said s/he's probably looking for a placement to take my role. Well then, please do.
I DON'T FUCKING CARE.
Period. I'm better off not seeing him/her anymore. And why should I apologise? It should be him/her not me.

Now, I hold a GRUDGE against him/her. I don't even know if I should go to the rehearsals anymore.

Anyways, anyone reading this and knows who s/he is, tell that TOSSER, I send my regard.

Labels: ,

All rights reserved your blog by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶