Links
Home Twitter Facebook Follow

Profile
20. Taurus. Loves music. Loves football. Loves to sleep.

Others
Random Websites
Random Quote
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Layout by mymostloved
with script and background
Football
Song for this post: Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Piece of Heaven

Football (Soccer for the yanks) has been one of all sports that I really enjoy. Whether playing football or watching. I guess I was influenced by fellow mates and also THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2006, but it was in Hungary that I actually started to involve in football more. First, I started out as a defender. As time goes by, I finally realise that goalkeeper was probably the best position for me. Without any training, I thought I was quite good at it, but I know I can get sloppy sometimes.

Now, I'm back in Malaysia and still play as a goalkeeper, but it seems my goalkeeping skill is rather fading. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second, I am getting worse compared to how I did in Hungary. I couldn't even save a simple shot. I don't even dive anymore. Must have been the fat.

But now I'm getting better, I guess. I'm starting to dive, but still a bit sloppy. Oh well....
If I'm not mistaken, I will be playing on Wednesday for my house, Garnet. We're playing against Topaz in the KYUEM Interhouse Football Championhsip. We've won all of our matches so far and we're in the "driving seat" which means we're going through to the final! Well, that's why I'm playing. I guess, they're not confident with me, neither am I. I'm really nervous for Wednesday's match, but I hope it all goes well. And get continue or winning streak!

GO GARNET!
All rights reserved your blog by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶